Uganda AIDS Commission produces various types of reports which can be used for research. These reports are available for free download or at the National AIDS Documentation and Information Centre (NADIC) located at UAC Secretariat in Kampala – Uganda.
- Winning together against AIDS: The Presidential Fast Track Initiative on Ending AIDS as a public health threat in Uganda by 2030.
- Acceleration of HIV prevention in Uganda: a roadmap towards zero new infections by 2030.
- HIV and AIDS quick facts 2019.
- Presidential Fast Track Initiative on Ending AIDS as a public health threat in Uganda: a Presidential handbook 2019.
- Financing HIV and gender based violence (GBV) in infrastructure projects in Uganda: an analytical study, 2019.
- The noble battle: learning, service, success: Uganda AIDS Commission 25th anniversary 2018.
- Uganda HIV and AIDS Country progress report July 2018 – June 2019.
- National HIV and AIDS Priority Action Plan 2018/19 – 2019/2020.
- Guidelines for multi-sectoral HIV and AIDS mainstreaming in Uganda 2018.
- Gender assessment of Uganda’s HIV and AIDS response 2018.
- National action plan on women, girls, gender equality and HIV & AIDS 2016 /17 – 2020/21.